Top Ad unit 728 × 90

The How Classy Cat Get Wasted Drink Wine T-shirt

The How Classy Cat Get Wasted Drink Wine T-shirt, Hoodie, Longsleeve Tee, And Sweater


If you've ever been in New York City's trendy SoHo district, you've probably caught Melinda Berry striding its cobblestone streets. The 28-year-old model and TikTok star - who lives in Brooklyn, New York and also appeared on Too Hot To Handle this season as a contestant - has gained more than 800,000 followers on her page for her videos, where she parades down the street in a bunch of amazing outfits and The How Classy Cat Get Wasted Drink Wine T-shirt! “I wanted to create a space where young women from all over the world could visit my site and go out with confidence and inspiration to go out into the world,” Berry told Vogue. When she turned public sidewalks into her runway, Berry had no shortage of reactions while filming. "Sometimes I'll get a crowd cheering for my moves or I'll have people photographed and videoed," she said. So the next time you see someone strut around SoHo? Don't be afraid to cheer her up - she loves it.
























































































































































Below, Berry discusses how she perfected her catwalk, what's in her closet, and the TikTok idea she's planning next. All my ideas come from the music I listen to - from Beyoncé and Megan Thee Stallion, to Leikeli47. I have an entire playlist on my phone called “catwalks,” which are songs that I want to create walks on. I would listen to a song on the list and ideas would start to pop into my head. The secret is confidence - when you have that, your videos will always look great. It usually takes me about 10-15 times just to make sure I have enough energy to work when editing later and The How Classy Cat Get Wasted Drink Wine T-shirt! My most viral video is a behind-the-scenes clip of what it looks like doing my runway videos. It has already reached about 12 million views, which for me is very impressive. I think it blew up because it showed I'm just a normal girl who messes up and can have fun with photoshoots. Along with all the compliments I get from people on the street.


The How Classy Cat Get Wasted Drink Wine T-shirt Reviewed by trendingtees on tháng 7 12, 2021 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by 2020trendingtees © 2017
Edit: T-Shirtat | Shared By: PICTURESTEES

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Tên

Email *

Thông báo *

Được tạo bởi Blogger.