Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Nice i Like My Brandons How I Like My Coffee Dark T-shirt

  Nice I Like My Brandons How I Like My Coffee Dark T-shirt, Hoodie, Longsleeve Tee, And Sweater

Nice, I Like My Brandons How I Like My Coffee Dark T-shirt! Bella Hadid is full of surprises. In the supermodel's latest venture, she transformed into a vixen video of rap star Offset and starring Moneybagg Yo released today. And rightly so, there was a beautiful performance by Balenciaga with the help of Demna herself. Hadid and Offset are no strangers to fashion delights and this amazing video is proof. “CODE” brings audiences to a vibrant Y2K-Esque spin, designed and envisioned by creative director SheShe Pendleton. First on-screen was Hadid alone, a vision shining in a Balenciaga double "B" necklace and a head-to-toe studded bikini paired with lace opera gloves. Viewers are instantly transported into the world of Balenciaga with Offset to watch in a baby blue, baby blue leather jacket and stockings, motocross jacket, and tights. 







































































And staying true to Demna tradition, a matching shoe goes first with a black shade. One after another, the stars serve Balenciaga's past, present, and future. Hadid's futuristic look seems to herald the direction the coveted brand is heading while her sleek aesthetic pays homage to the Balenciaga of today. Through the video's strobe and neon lights, the model still showed off her catwalk moment poise in a body-length fur coat tagged with graffiti-like BB on the back. Nice, I Like My Brandons How I Like My Coffee Dark T-shirt! The video's vision is clear and its execution is an encounter between Balenciaga's sparkling fantasy music. Hadid's appearance on the single ahead of the artist's album release later this year seems a natural fit. In these unreleased behind-the-scenes images, the artists' friendship is a clear indication of its overall success and shining debut.


Nice i Like My Brandons How I Like My Coffee Dark T-shirt Reviewed by trendingtees on tháng 8 26, 2022 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by 2020trendingtees © 2017
Edit: T-Shirtat | Shared By: PICTURESTEES

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Tên

Email *

Thông báo *

Được tạo bởi Blogger.