Top Ad unit 728 × 90

The Miami Heat 3% Chance Shirt

The Miami Heat 3% Chance Shirt, Hoodie, Longsleeve Tee, And Sweater

The Miami Heat 3% Chance Shirt! Falconeri, the cashmere knitwear brand of giant Veronese Calzedonia, has been tracking, sponsoring, and supporting the world of alpine skiing for many years. It was therefore natural to establish a purely philanthropic partnership with Sofia Goggia, the Italian fast-skiing champion. The project was born in January of this year, in the middle of the Ski World Cup, and was born from a different shirt. I wrote to Sofia - who wears our super smooth cashmere sweater on the skin like technical underwear - to tell her I would like to make a custom cashmere sweater for her for skiing, Giulia Sartini, director of Falconeri's women's fashion office, told nvdteeshirt.com. Sofia asked me for a round neck shirt with her logo on the front and I added that I would write Superior on the back, 'Because you are Superior and Cashmere Superior is Falconeri's raw material, I was told. with her, and I'll add the Falconeri logo to the sleeve. So I thought of designing a t-shirt with his signature Hello Fans greeting written on it. The initial project was to make a cashmere sweater with my logo, but I thought for a while about producing something that could be given to my fans, as Sofia Goggia later specified. I came up with the idea, but it was Giulia Sartini, along with the entire Falconeri styling team, who fully developed the project. Then I choose the graphic that I like best among the various alternatives they offer me.
In that race in Cortina, Goggia won wearing a Falconeri bra, this special limited edition 100% cotton t-shirt created by Falconeri with a commemorative image of the Ciao Fan. The t-shirt will be limited to 600 copies and will be sold exclusively on the Italian brand's e-commerce site and in the exclusive setting of the brand's Milan store in Via Montenapoleone. Sofia Goggia has personally chosen that all proceeds from the sale of the shirt be donated to Indies, a campaign by Terre des Hommes, a practice that since 2012 has promoted children's rights. girls and boys and empowering them at an early age and The Miami Heat 3% Chance Shirt! I went through a lot as a kid too, with this t-shirt and the charity it will create, I want to remind you that you must never give up, says the thirty-year-old skier. For Falconeri's next Spring-Summer collection, we drew inspiration from the colors of the coast and the sea, continued Sartini, and this Sofia-made t-shirt also carries the colors of the collection. summer and the mood of the brand. Moreover, this year, because cashmere has more to do with the winter scenario a cliché we've tried to dispel by taking inspiration from the sea because super-fine cashmere is great to wear even in other seasons, we are also doing our best. In terms of the media campaign, the designer adds, on silk, a yarn in the imagination of many people is more associated with summer.
The Miami Heat 3% Chance Shirt Reviewed by trendingtees on tháng 5 29, 2023 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by 2020trendingtees © 2017
Edit: T-Shirtat | Shared By: PICTURESTEES

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Tên

Email *

Thông báo *

Được tạo bởi Blogger.