Top Ad unit 728 × 90

New T-shirt - The Unicorn Cuban Fabulous Flag Shirt

New T-shirt - The Unicorn Cuban Fabulous Flag Shirt, Hoodie, Longsleeve Tee, And Sweater

The New T-shirt - The Unicorn Cuban Fabulous Flag Shirt! When Jones started posting her cinematic work over the past few years, she's seen her followers respond to her more nostalgic TikToks, which have now become her main focus. “I love the idea of ​​nostalgia and how we feel comforted by our memories,” says Jones. I love how it always looks so rosy when we look back at them. She says her favorite part is always finding the right vintage pieces to wear in her videos. Everyone I know gives me their old clothes or antiques, because they know I'll find them to use, Jones says. Half of my wardrobe is full of old family members' clothes that they don't wear anymore but they don't want to throw away. Below, Jones talks about her creative process, what her favorite era is, and what her next TikTok will be.










































































































































































































My process is a bit chaotic. I'm so disorganized, and I'd be lying if I said I'd done any other form of planning than jotting down a few words on a piece of paper before starting to create. Then I get to work building a set if needed. I like to work this way because I don't feel pressured into a particular end product. I just let my mind free and the New T-shirt - The Unicorn Cuban Fabulous Flag Shirt! After building a set, I set up the lighting and camera, got dressed, and shot! I usually get ideas from music. I get these vivid images in my head that I can't shake when I listen to music, and then I toss the images in my head for a bit, trying to find a cohesive concept that I like. I tend to treat all my videos as creative exercises to see what I can accomplish! It's rewarding when what I see in my head comes to life.
New T-shirt - The Unicorn Cuban Fabulous Flag Shirt Reviewed by trendingtees on tháng 6 29, 2021 Rating: 5
All Rights Reserved by 2020trendingtees © 2017
Edit: T-Shirtat | Shared By: PICTURESTEES

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Tên

Email *

Thông báo *

Được tạo bởi Blogger.